Thorndene Technologies Ltd. may process your personal data for the following purposes; One or more purposes may apply
- Providing products and services We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform
the contract between you and Thorndene Technologies Ltd, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and
- Accounts Some services may require an account to help you manage your content and preferences.
- Developing and managing products and services We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine
personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different
- Communicating with you We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other
such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we
have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalise our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to
display customized content and advertising in our services.
- Third parties will never be supplied with your data by Thorndene Technologies Ltd, without your prior written consent, unless it be to a prevailing law enforcment agency when
legally required to do so under the laws of the United Kingdom.
You are provided with download links, free-of-charge, Thorndene Technologies Ltd. make no claim as to the ownership of any material you may download, and
does not take responsibility for any harm that may occur to your hardware, software, data or person in using any downloaded material. If you do not agree with these terms, do not to use the
Note that all the software available through these links is free to use for home users, however there may be a charge for use commercially, please refer to the
software vendor's end user license agreement (EULA) for further inormation.
All materials, software and data along with other content associated with these Services are protected by intellectual property and other laws in the UK and within
other countries. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions.